Sunday, December 24, 2023

December 21 with KT

Thursday:  I completely forgot Kaity had a half day of school today--I could have picked her up EARLIER than usual today--but by the time I remembered that, I was deep into baking and preparing for some events in the next few days. Anyway, I drove by and picked Kaity up at 4:00. However, we didn't leave Jesse's place until nearly an hour later! Jesse was in the middle of building the biggest LEGO model I have ever seen--gifted to him by MATTHEW! The model is a Delorean--the very one from the "Back to the Future" movies. Look!


The Flux capacitor!

1985!!!!
Kaity was also busy building a LEGO model--one of those 3-in-1 LEGO models. She was busy making the parrot model (but I failed to get any pictures of it). As they were building, I just sat on the floor with them and watched/listened/talked. 

Kaity and I then drove over here to eat dinner together and play for awhile before going to Altitude. I was telling Kaity about being over at Cal's preschool Christmas party and how I saw the teachers there building models from Magna-Tiles, adding jingle bells (I didn't realize they would magnetize as well!) and little lights (super cute). So Kaity built a nice little house while I was getting dinner ready.
Super cute, Kaity!

We spent our usual hour over at Altitude with Kaitlynn playing as rough as any boy there ... sometimes I think she is a little bit TOO rough; but so far, she hasn't come to any lasting harm from it--so I shouldn't be such a worrier. I love to watch her have fun--especially when she meets new friends and connects so easily with them. 


No comments: