Thursday, January 17, 2008

Marble Run: A Video by Adam Jones

Last week Walgreen's was running a sale on prints. I had not printed out any of my pictures since March 2007. I had thousands (!) to go through and edit and then decide which were worthy of being printed. It was a lengthy process. I finally chose 342 pictures. Mr. Jones burned them to a CD for me. The majority of the pictures are of the grandchildren, as I decided I had so many lighthouse and sunrise photos that I just couldn't afford to print them all right now! I delivered the CD to Walgreen's with the express instructions NOT to cut off anyone's heads, etc. when printing them out. I got them back a few days ago and already have them in albums so that I can thumb through them anytime I want to or show them off to anyone requesting to see our beautiful grandchildren!

As I was going through all of my pictures, I ran across this cute video that Adam took on December 23, 2007 of Jackson and Karis playing with our marble run downstairs in the playroom. The laughter and conversation you hear in the background is Sabrina, Emily, me and grandpa.

Karis and Jackson played with this toy for almost an hour, with Adam making adjustments to the marble run to keep it interesting. Thank-you, Adam, for shooting this video!

Grandpa and I are getting ready to paint the playroom next week. I took the time today to look through my huge collection of pictures and pick some especially cute ones to enlarge into posters to hang down there. I have 38 different pictures I am considering ~ some are funny (like the one of Nathan cracking himself up in his mirror, or the one of Jackson and Christopher playing our piano last Christmas, or Karis kissing Nathan), but others are just SO beautiful of these little faces that I love so much ~ 38 is too many ... how will I ever decide?!? Don't worry. I'll narrow it down and then I will show you! :)

3 comments:

Ruthanne said...

I wouldn't mind playing with that myself!!

Thursday said...

Ha! Karis is being soooo particular, and Jackson is just chucking in handfuls. :)

Sabrina said...

Karis is always so careful and Jackson is always the opposite. Great video mom!