Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My very favorite room ...

I want to show you how our basement playroom turned out.
I hung up the posters the other day,
and I keep going downstairs to see them
again and again and again!
Grandpa Jones and I picked out
the paint for the walls a few weeks ago.
The color is called "Cracker Bitz", a very weird name for a color,
but I like it very much.
However, in some of these pictures, the color looks like MUSTARD!
See how beautiful the posters all turned out?
The only grandchild who is not represented very well
is baby Nia . . . but that's because she is only a wee babe!
We have plenty of time to take other beautiful pictures of her!
And there is still plenty of wall space to hang more posters!
Presently, I am using this as my exercise room.
Exercise is something I hate to do, remember?
But now, I am surrounded by our beautiful
grandchildren the entire time I am working out ~
it makes the task much more tolerable!
So, dear grandchildren,
you have made this my very favorite room . . .

6 comments:

Emily said...

Don't forget to make room for more pictures for the future. Cute pics.

Diana said...

I love the room! Just keep at working out, it gets easier. I'm set and focused trying my best to get as much off before R&R.

Anonymous said...

it's not like you two are going to have kids anytime soon...

Unknown said...

love all of your large posters. i can only imagine your happiness, surrounded by all your favorite little loves. =)

Sabrina said...

What great pictures turned posters- I love it! The room looks great mom and the kids are going to love seeing themselves when they play downthere.

Emily said...

Though we may not a have kids soon, she (Carol) might have a couple of favorites (pics) come along.