Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christopher is Five today!

It's Christopher's birthday ~ he is five years old today! I talked to him on the phone just a little bit ago and he seems real excited about his party this afternoon. I wish I could be there for it. Would you like to see just a few pictures of Christopher we took throughout this year?
At the pumpkin patch in New Mexico (October 2008)
I LOVE this picture of him holding his pumpkin ...
I could kiss his little face forever!

At White Sand's New Mexico (March 2008)

At the El Paso Zoo (March 2008)
Isn't Christopher a darling?
Playing with his dad's (and uncles)
Matchbox cars (July 2008) at Grandma Jones's
Talking to a sea lion at the El Paso Zoo (March 2008)
Chris was SO amazed by this animal!


Enjoying playdough (October 2008)

This is so typical of Christopher!
At a playground not far from White Sand's New Mexico
(March 2008)
Trying NOT to smell the animals
at Krupp Farms petting zoo (July 2008)
July 2008 ... love his smile and his
beautiful eyes ...
One of my favorite pictures ever of Chris ...
at Fort Apache, Indian Cliffs Ranch
(October 2008)
I love his little face so much ...

Our birthday box for Christopher arrived on time! We sent him a very cool Speed Racer vehicle that launches a car, along with a whole package of Speed Racer stuff like a pair of binoculars, a walkie-talkie and a flashlight. We hope you like your presents, dear grandson. We love you very much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi: I know you do a picture tribute
to your family on their special
B. Day, so today I looked at your
blog and loved the pictures of our
Christopher. You caught his personality perfectly--his different
moods, etc. He sure is a beautiful
child. (Does this sound like it came
from a grandma?) We love him so.
Thanks for doing this. P.S. liked
the picture of Matthew, too. Glad
you sent him toys, cause we sent
mostly clothes.

Anonymous said...

Whoops: I guess the picture I thought was Matthew was Chris as
a later picture shows him in the
same clothes. My sincere apology.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Chris!

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday Chris! I hope you had fun at your praty!

Wilma Seville said...

My daughter, Princess Anna in her blog, has put me onto your lovely site. I have book marked it in "Favourites" so I can find it again. Keep up the good work!

My blog is http://annaken-wilmasblog.blogspot.com

I'd like to learn more about blogging. I am in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and my daughter is in Kitchener, Ontario.

I love your music that you put on your site.