Friday, November 7, 2008

I miss these beautiful faces ...

During the last week or so, I've been attempting to edit the 3,000+ pictures Mr. Jones and I took while traveling during October to see all of the grandchildren. That's A LOT of pictures.
Olivia Diana (13)
Emma Joy (6)

Christopher James (almost 5!)
Jackson Drew (4)
Matthew John (3-1/2)
Nathan Paul (3)
Karis Danielle (2-1/2)
Nia Madelynn (14 months)

I think I have just about finished up the pictures with family in them. NOW I'm going to concentrate my efforts on editing some of the beautiful scenery we took in along the way. In case you think that's all I do around here ... sit at my computer and look at pictures (!), I have managed to get back to my volunteer schedule, raked a yardfull of leaves, and finished the design of my Christmas card yesterday too ... so there! Plus, if you look along the side of my blog, I have updated all of the pictures of the grandchildren, even adding a picture of Lottie Caroline (stolen off Rachel's blog).

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

such sweet and beautiful faces! love all the updated photos. we just got family portraits taken today so hopefully I'll have some proofs in a week to show you!

Mom Jones said...

I can't wait to see them, Sabrina!