Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nice outfit!

Okay. I hope no one thinks this is mean of me, but I just thought this picture was hysterical of Nicolas and HAD to post it. We took this picture of him yesterday morning. We were dropping something off to him that he had left in our van, and we were heading out of San Antonio later that day. So WHAT is he wearing? Well, the blue robe belongs to Rachel. I think the black socks and shoes are his. He is wearing a pair of shorts underneath, so don't worry. And WHY on earth was he dressed in such a fashion? Well, the story he told us was that once every month there is a facility meeting at Chili's with a "theme" and this outfit had something to do with the idea of slumber. This was also the first day in his training program that he became an "acting" manager ... hmmm ... seems like a terrible outfit to manage in ~ but thankfully, he was dressed this way ONLY for his meeting and was set to change into something decent for opening.

2 comments:

JonesChronicles said...

Nicolas is stretching out my robe!! This is horrible--for lack of a more heinous word.

Emily said...

I always thought he was a little odd but this has convinced me that he's really odd.

Nick - I don't think light blue is your color! LOL!