Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We celebrate Nana's birthday ...

It was Nana's birthday Sunday, but we didn't get together to celebrate it until last night. We didn't throw a party for her or anything ... she would not have liked that.
My sister and her husband (Ruthanne and Terry) drove over from Detroit yesterday afternoon and mom's Roy took all of us out to dinner. He's such a sweet man.

I had intended to take a bunch of nice pictures of everyone together, and I had taken these few photos and a couple more that really really did not turn out of anyone (so I've decided NOT to share them) ... and then I just gave up! None of us really were in the mood to pose for pictures anyway, and since we rarely see each other and wanted to talk, I put my camera away!
We had a really nice time together yesterday. Nana doesn't like to be fussed over about her birthday, and birthdays are not her favorite thing, but she certainly had a pile of beautiful cards from friends and family ... and Roy fusses over her no matter what! Happy birthday, Mom!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Nana!