Sunday, June 21, 2009

A few Father's Day photos ...

Father's Day has come and gone this year in kind of a BLUR. I don't know how else to describe it. Before we left for church this morning, our dads (Andrew and Grandpa Jones) opened up wonderful Father's Day cards from Sabrina and the kiddos ...


We worshiped together this morning at church ... I opted out of serving the 3-year-olds so that I could sit in the same pew with my usually faraway family members and just soak up the joy of the Lord. I loved sitting next to Olivia this morning in church ...
I was so thankful to see my brother and Carol just briefly before the service began. They were very understanding of my request for a nice picture of them ... PLUS, I got to give them another hug and kiss and send messages home with them to my nephews and nieces in Florida ...

After church, I served lasagna and garlic bread, along with cold vegetable pizza ... but I neglected to take any photos of our dinner! Very soon afterwards, Sabrina and family packed up their van and it was time for them to leave us. I purposely did not take pictures of them leaving. I'm a little tired of the whole leaving thing ... and long distance everything ... and wishing our family could be closer ... so NO pictures!
Sadly, Livie (Olivia) left her brand new SOFT and WARM and COZY Grand Haven sweatshirt on the recliner in our family room and we didn't discover it until it was too late for them to come back and retrieve it. We'll wait a few days to send it down to Austin ... who knows what we may find left behind in other rooms of the house that we could send all together?

I have 130 pictures to look over and edit from Emily's baby shower yesterday. Her Aunt Vicky's house and property was SO amazing ... and Emily was so beautiful opening her gifts ... I just have to show you the best of those pictures! But not tonight!

No comments: