Friday, October 30, 2009

Cute. Cute. Cute.

We had some playtime with the little Jones grandkids today, so I thought I'd show you a few pictures. This is Nia Madelynn, who is quite a sober little person but will become very animated for our cameras ... when she smiles, her little nose wrinkles up so cute!Nathan Paul was just as pleasant as always. I didn't take this picture so I'm not sure just exactly what he is trying to show Rachel with his facial expression ... but I thought the look on Rachel's face was pretty cute.
Miss Nia apparently had some sticker play at her other grannys before she came over to our house. She was very pleased with herself all decorated pretty!
We didn't really DO much to speak of ... we just hung around and played with ALL the toys we could find!

And Lottie Caroline is SO happy ALWAYS. Grandpa Jones was teasing her with Paco the Pig and Lottie was trying to bite his nose! Grandpa made some witty comment about the swine flu and this being how it spreads ...
Lottie will have her #1 birthday next week ... I had best get my shopping done! This picture is so typical of her little face. She is just always smiling! I was cuddling with her for awhile and she was making funny sounds inside her mouth, which I then repeated to her ... and she giggled and laughed right out loud. She is such a sweet baby!
Nathan and I got to play cars for awhile in the basement playroom. We have a nice assortment of Matchbox cars, trucks, planes, and even a little boat that has wheels on the bottom of it, which is kind of weird if you think about it! Nathan was wondering about those wheels:

Nathan: "Why does a boat need wheels, granny?"
Me: "I don't know, Nathan."
Nathan: "Oh, I know! When the boat sinks down down down down and gets stuck under the water, it can just use those wheels to drive itself up up up! Now I know why it has those wheels! Yes!"
I made Nathan some "ghostie" peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, using a ghost cookie cutter. He was so pleased with them that he ate THREE! We made a pumpkin sandwich too and used cheese to make the eyes, nose and mouth.
We had a fun play time with everyone today. Aren't these three grandchildren such cuties?

2 comments:

Emily said...

cute!

Sabrina said...

Cute photos! What a great afternoon!