Sunday, October 4, 2009

More later ...

We had such a nice weekend in Ohio, and I plan to tell you all about it ... but not tonight! I have too many pictures to look through and I need to research some information to know WHAT I took pictures OF ... and I need to go to bed! But briefly, the picture above is of a Cleveland Cliff's freighter docked along the Maumee River in downtown Toledo, practically right across from the hotel where we stayed two nights.And this is Marblehead Lighthouse, which is NOT in Sandusky as I erronously thought ... it is in MARBLEHEAD, Ohio! We visited this location Saturday morning and we took many beautiful pictures here.
This is Rob (nephew) and Kelly, whose wedding we attended in Toledo Saturday night.
And this is one of many many pictures taken from the rear end of a little train excursion we took this afternoon on the Toledo Lake Erie & Western Railroad ... but I'll show you more pictures and tell you a little bit about our weekend ... tomorrow! For now I'll just say we had a wonderful few days away, enjoying time with family, and the beauty of God's creation.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

can't wait to see all the pictures. glad you are back safe and sound and got to see the lighthouse.