Monday, December 21, 2009

Just about ready ...

There's been a lot of preparation going on around here at the Jones Junction. We've been organizing and cleaning, cooking and baking, shopping and wrapping ... for days! Jeremiah, Adam, and Emily joined us for dinner tonight. We had such a nice time together with all of them. I think Grandpa Jones is a little bit taken with baby Jeremiah ...
"Hey, DUDE! Did you know there are only FOUR more days until Christmas?!"
"I'm NOT kidding! Only four more sleeps and then ..."
" ... serious FUN is going to happen around here! Hope you can join us!"
Such a nice picture of Adam and Emily! Emily still has that "new mother" glow to her that I just love to see in young moms.
All of the presents are wrapped. Most of the baking is finished. Our cupboards are well stocked. Both refrigerators are packed ... all of the meals are planned. Sabrina and family arrive mid-afternoon tomorrow ... I've just a few last minute things to do! Hope your pre-Christmas days are filled with the JOY of this wonderful season.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I've never smiled so much til I had Jeremiah!