Friday, December 18, 2009

Twenty-nine and Five ...

This is a combination post to send birthday greetings to Nicolas ~ he is 29 today ~ as well as to wish Nick and Rachel a very Happy 5th wedding anniversary. We saw their beautiful family when in Texas back in September ... but did either Grandpa Jones or I take ONE SINGLE PICTURE of just the two of them together? Nope. Not a one!
We got lots of beautiful pictures of the two of them loving on their kiddos ... and I guess when you have three very little children to care for, it's hard to just be together in the same picture without them ... but I would have been happy to find a picture of all five of them together!
This is how I think of Nicolas ... always! He is the best multi-tasking male I have ever known. It's not usually a talent many men folk have ... I'm not being mean here, I'm just stating facts!
And this is how I think of Rachel ... most often caring for her children ... this is a good thing! But I still wish I had snapped a picture of Nick and Rachel together.
Well, these at least are certainly some nice pictures of everyone ...

So I'm going to stop complaining about it ... except it makes it difficult to blog about their anniversary without a nice romantic twosome kind of picture ...
Here is wishing both of you a happy celebration of another year of love together. And next year, Nicolas, you are going to join the ranks of the 30-somethings ... yikes! Enjoy your last year of youth :) And congratulations, again, on Liam Calvin (baby #4) due in April. We are thinking of all of you with Love.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Happy Birthday Nick and Happy Anniversary kids.

And I too would like to congratulate you two again on Liam Calvin due in April.

Take care today and have a wonderful birthday / anniversary.