Sunday, May 17, 2015

A few weekend pictures ...

Is there anything more exquisite or delicate or DELICIOUS than lilies of the valley? I am amazed by their intricate and sweet beauty, aren't you?

Solomon in all of his wealth and glory wasn't decked out like one of these perfect creations! 


These little cuties were hiding behind my house (!), actually in my neighbor's yard by her back shed! What a gift to find them there! 
 I took a little walk along the Grand River--this is on the bridge that crosses the river right at Northland and Cannonsburg.
 The GREEN is SO intoxicating, isn't it?



 I happened upon this Scripture yesterday while looking for something entirely different … but I love it so much. How wonderful that He takes care of us and provides fruit for us all throughout the year.


I am crazy about spring ...

No comments: