Monday, May 11, 2015

This little cutie pie ...

It was Mother's Day yesterday. I had intended to make a special lunch for Nana and bring it over and share it with her after church--but my plans were waylaid by my brother and my step-brother who sent my mom gift cards to Olive Garden with the specific instructions to use them on Mother's Day! So … I got a nice treat. When we drove up to the restaurant there was a CROWD inside and outside and we heard people muttering that there was an hour and 45 minute wait! We walked up to give our name and said there was TWO of us and we were seated immediately, ate our delicious meal and walked out the door passing the very people who were still waiting …

Mom and I played a game of Scrabble and visited for awhile and then I drove over to Dylan and Kelly's house with a quart of ice cream, chocolate fudge and whipped cream. We enjoyed huge sundaes together with this little cutie pie ...



 Brendan was very glad to see his Grandma Carol. He is so sweet. We stripped him of his checkered shirt so that he could eat his chocolate without getting it all dirty.

 YUM.
 "Look! Look, Grandma Carol! A drink box with a STRAW!!"
 AH! This face!

 You are something else, Brendan!




 This is the beautiful basket of flowers that Brendan picked out for me and brought to my house the other day. The basket was very heavy, but Little Fellow carried it up the stairway to my Beach House to present them to me. He was so pleased. ME TOO.
 And this was the cute card ...
 With Brendan's very nice art work!
I love these guys ...

No comments: