Thursday, May 14, 2015

A lovely Wednesday

I had to work a little bit later Wednesday afternoon--but as soon as I was OUT, I picked Dylan up from work and we went to his house. Little Fellow and I decided to go and play over at the playground just across the way from their house while Kelly-O cut their lawn … This is NOT their lawn … it is the little bridge that crosses the creek to take us to the playground.
 Brendan played on every single thing at the playground, and for awhile, we had it all to ourselves.

 Brendan chased a beautiful Robin all the way to the fence line, but then she FLEW away ...
It started getting crowded with lots of little kids and dogs (!) over at the playground, so we gathered ourselves together (after a nice ride on the swings) and crossed back over the bridge together ... 

 And went inside to play … except Brendan grabbed this rather large apple and began to consume it so adorably ...





 Who knew eating an apple could be so much FUN? Only my sparkly Little Fellow can light up an activity like he does!
 But even Brendan has to rest from his FUN … and now and again he even gets pensive ...

 So serious! Until he sees me pointing my camera his direction (always!) ...

I love you to pieces, you sweetest little boy.

No comments: