Saturday, May 9, 2015

Emma's Spring Choir Concert

Thursday was Emma's Sixth Grade Spring Choir Concert over at the high school auditorium. Actually, the 7th and 8th grade choir sang, the high school choir performed, and an ensemble group also did a few numbers. Here is Emma, all dressed up for the big event.
The Sixth Grade Choir performed, "Year of the Tiger." Emma sang very well. She loves being in the choir. She is very musical. 
 As I watched her singing, I couldn't help thinking how very precious she is to me -- how very much I love this sweet girl.
 I was really proud of her. She followed every cue, she knew every word, she did a wonderful job!
This is Emma and her Grandma Hand, who has been very sick for more than a year. It looks like she is on the mend now, and everyone is so thankful about that.

No comments: