Thursday, May 21, 2015

Dear Little Fellow ...

I LOVE Wednesdays! I almost always go over to Dylan and Kelly's and get to play with Brendan after work. I look forward to it so much. And look! Little Fellow got an official haircut! Kelly said she kind of talked him into it between the offer of plenty of suckers and playtime with his friends Eli and Laci. Plus, he sat on Kelly's lap while she sang to him throughout his ordeal … (!!!)
Very nice result. What a sweet little kiddo. 
 He knows I adore him!
 Brendan actually has a host of folk who love him ...
 I think that is one of the many reasons for his sparkly personality … he is deeply loved, and he knows it.
Brendan is interested in every little thing. He plays and plays … his imagination is wonderful. He is happy and contented almost always. 
 And he loves his train table and trains ...
 He was showing me all of his cool train stuff yesterday.
 And talking up a storm ...

 Brendan is very good at manipulating his magnetic trains and always has a plan in mind ...

 Look at him seriously talking to me like a grown-up … PLEASE don't grow up too quickly, dear!
 This face (below) cracks me up ...
 Brendan just has so much fun ...

 We simulated a major train wreck, right into my camera!


 I love this little person ...
 I never get tired of this little face … those scrumptious cheeks … 

We read books, ate pizza, visited with Dylan and Kelly, and played a LOT. Pure joy. So thankful.

No comments: