Saturday, May 9, 2015

Bubbles and other fun ...

My Little Fellow came over Wednesday night to play for awhile so that his folks could have a date night. We ate a nice dinner of fresh veggies, watermelon, and mac 'n cheese too. Brendan ate as much as I did.
 He has a very healthy appetite and enjoys the whole meal from start to finish.
It was a gorgeous, summer-like day Thursday afternoon. I opened up my brand new bubble maker and we went out on the front porch to play.
 Brendan really really liked this ...
 I love his little scrunched up faces ...
 This makes giant bubbles if you blow gently enough ...
 Brendan was very good at making gigantic bubbles ...






Brendan let me have a turn too, so I made super huge bubbles while he ran to pop them before they hit the ground or floated away. We had so much fun. 
 We played underneath the craft table for awhile … I'm not sure WHY exactly, but I think we were pretending it was some kind of hideout.
 Brendan thought he needed more iced tea for his new dwelling ...
I naturally took tons of pictures of our time together. So thankful for the digital age … this little munchkin would have me broke in no time if I had to purchase and develop film!
 I love this precious little person ...

 Brendan gave dolly the ride of her life ...
 All the while running and shouting, "Dinosaur" very loudly ...
 I ran away feigning great fear and trembling … to this little soul's delight ...
 He is a scream to play with … so full of JOY.


But all too soon, Dylan and Kelly returned. It was late and time for bed! 

My favorite moment of our time together was early on when Kelly dropped Brendan off to me. Kelly and I were visiting briefly. I was sitting on my floor in the main room and Brendan scooted over to me, crawled up on my lap, laid his head down in my arms and looked up into my eyes with the sweetest look of love. He stayed there, all cuddled up, a little bit sleepy, for the longest time. Such a sweet little heart he has.

No comments: