Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I finally edited Labor Day weekend sailing pictures ...

Most of these photos are from LAST Labor Day weekend (2015), the majority of them are taken from Tim and Kim's sailboat. These first few are us leaving the marina and entering the channel between Lake Muskegon and Lake Michigan.
 It was a gorgeous afternoon to be out on the lake ...

 One of my very favorite lighthouses ... it's just that it's so ... perfect!




  There were so many sailboats out that afternoon. And even though the waves were not all that huge, I think it was the first time in my life that I have actually been sea-sick!
 I love this place so much. It never ceases to delight me.













 I spent the night with my friend, Gail, after the sailing was over. She is a dear and wonderful person. The next morning, I drove just about a mile south of Pere Marquette beach and found this little Paradise ...
 It's a beautiful little spot with plenty of parking and a wonderful beach ... no bathroom facilities, but I guess you can't have everything.





This is not a very good narration. It was a wonderful sailing trip with dear friends (whom I failed to take many pictures of!). I never seem to get enough pictures of beautiful Lake Michigan ... so I keep taking more.

No comments: