Sunday, January 28, 2018

Baby Aidan comes to play!

January 22:  This little cutie came over to my house Monday morning to play. How nice! Aidan is really on the move around here. It took all I had to keep up with him!
 I'm so glad he likes the Beach House. He and I are getting used to doing a one-on-one. That's good. I like one-on-one's with my grandchildren. You can learn so much about a child when you can just focus on THAT child instead of MANY.
 This little tool cart has been around since before my dear Ems was born. I purchased it on her behalf when Diana was carrying her in utero. It is getting a little bit beat up, but still has most of its parts and the wheels still roll and everything. Aidan looks SO TINY standing beside it, doesn't he? He is my shortest grandbaby yet.
 However, even with all of the wonderful toys I have around here, Aidan was far more interested in what was in my cupboards! So ... I washed dishes while he explored.
 Look at his little round head and those cute little boots! Yikes. I could eat this child up. We had a very nice time together.
Kelly sent a bottle with us. Aidan is still nursing and Kelly has found some very authentic bottles (nipple-wise). So I was able to cuddle up with this soft and warm baby while he drank his bottle. I thought perhaps he had fallen asleep--but when the milk was gone, he was UP! That's OK. I enjoyed every minute with you, dear Aidan!

No comments: