Sunday, January 21, 2018

We go sledding ...

January 18:  Since the weather warmed up into the 30's, AND since a warm-up was predicted for the coming week, Thursday evening was a good time to go sledding. Brendan and I layered up and drove over to the Kroc Center, not far from his house.
 The Center has an official sliding hill, with a nice staircase up and a good safe sledding hill.
 Brendan was ready! He had such a blast.

 It's a pretty fast hill ...
 I loved his crash landing ...
So did Brendan! It cracked him up. He kept saying, "This is WILD, grandma!"

 Look how much he is enjoying himself! We had the entire hill to ourselves!

I was brave enough to down 2x ... but ... butt (actually) having broken my coccyx two different times in my life, I decided two was enough for me.
 Brendan played at the playground for quite awhile. Good thing we were dressed in multiple layers.


I loved doing this with you, Brendan! I will always remember it. 


No comments: