Monday, January 8, 2018

These beautiful boys ...

January 4:  We are back to our pre-holiday schedule now--so I drove out to Brendan's swim lesson and played with Aidan while Brendan was swimming.
 I was greeted with many smiles from my favorite baby boy ...
 Aidan is very "stuck" on this scrunchy-face pose ... he is adorable, and I love him so much.
 Aidan got himself UNDER these fun tables but had a little bit of difficulty getting himself OUT. Kelly helped him by moving the tables a bit and then he was free ...
 ... and gave me his scrunchiest face because he was so pleased.
 We took a few "selfies" over by the hair dryers ... and walked around chatting at ourselves in each and every mirror. But then Brendan's lesson came to a close and then it was time to have some hang-out time with my little man.
It has been bitter cold this past few days. SO cold, I am dressed in layers at all times. But even with layers, I am having a difficult time tolerating the temperature. Not so with Brendan. He has THE warmest little body ever. 
 We went to Schuler's and played with all of their toys for absolutely NO CHARGE whatsoever.
 Brendan loves these trains so much. So we spent our time with all kinds of imaginings about run-away trains, etc.

Afterwards, we ate our dinner. I asked Brendan where he wanted to eat. He answered with Coney-Dog but I did not know where a Coney-Dog was! I'll have to find out this week. We ate at McDonald's instead (the one closest to Schuler's). Note to self: DO NOT EAT there ever again. Yuck. This is the second time in a few weeks we have eaten at this location and it's not only NOT clean, the service is quite possibly the slowest in the city. We're supposed to have a brief "warm up" next week. Yes! I certainly hope so.

No comments: