Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Another sleepover with Brendan ...

Sunday into Monday, June 24/25:  I picked Brendan up at about 4pm Sunday afternoon. We just did quiet stuff at my house for a few hours on Sunday. Brendan brought his scooter, so we rode around my neighborhood for a little while, taking "Circle Dr." (which delights Brendan because it goes in a circle).
 We did sticker pictures ...

 We watched "Mickey and the Beanstalk" and ate popcorn in our new popcorn bowls (not pictured). We read some good stories at bedtime and we soundly sleeping by 10pm.
 Brendan slept in until 8:30 AM Monday morning! Good job, Brendan!

 I "found" an old drawing/sketch book I had about how to draw dinosaurs. Brendan and I decided to give it a try.
 Brendan wanted to connect our pictures together to make a poster, which we did (it is now hanging on my front door via dinosaur magnets).

 We had a really good time doing this together. I was very pleased to see how much Brendan enjoyed the drawing and coloring he was doing.
 Brendan built a nice layout with my wooden tracks ...

 And we also scootered around my neighborhood for awhile again ... Monday was a gorgeous day.


 It was so wonderful to have Brendan over, one on one. I so enjoy this beautiful boy!


No comments: