Monday, June 11, 2018

Love him ...

Thurday, June 7:  There isn't much to comment about our night together ... mostly because I was still exhausted from the preceding week(s) and so I wasn't the best of companions I'm afraid. However, Brendan always finds stuff to do around my little place ...
He brought cups these out of the playroom and decided to build a tower. I added some cardboard platforms to mix it up a little. Brendan spent a great deal of time playing with his creations. He is a very good builder, don't you think?
And then the Matchbox/Hot Wheels cars are always a hit. I have so many neat cars! I'm kind of "collecting" the interesting ones as they make new ones. I still have some really old ones from when my boys were little (and they are made of heavier metal), but the newer ones are very colorful and varied. All of the children enjoy them.
I caught Brendan off guard here -- he wasn't really "into" having his picture taken. He's growin up so fast!

No comments: