Tuesday, June 26, 2018

KT's Birthday celebration

Saturday, June 23:  I decided to celebrate Kaity's birthday a little bit early ... we always do this because her family celebrates on the weekend closest to the actual date of birth, you see; and that is next Friday. I thought it would be fun to just celebrate it a little ahead of time ... 
 Kaity was super pleased. She loved the balloons and decorations. She is not hard to please when it comes to presents and celebrations!
 I love the smile on her beautiful face ... isn't she precious?

 Kaity! You are something! I love you so!
 So what did I get for Kaity?
 Well, I got her a bunch of little stuff from the zoo gift shop: a stuffed penguin (complete with a hoodie), some binoculars, a cool ring, a light-up necklace, etc.
 I got her a purse at the zoo as well -- one that she could color and decorate with sparkly gems too.
 And then at Meijer the other night, I picked up a few other "art" things like a little wooden treasure chest for her to paint and a sticker book (Melissa & Doug).

 We spent a lot of fun time doing the art stuff together. Kaity is very artistic and she absolutely loves to sit at the table with me and just talk while we do our art. I loved this time with Kaity.

 Look at how comfortable and animated she is ... 


 It was so much fun ...


 Here is the stuffed penguin ... we named HER but I cannot remember WHAT! Yikes.
 We also had ice cream cupcakes ...
 Matthew and Chris were here too. They did a nice job tolerating the fact that we were celebrating Kaity and not them ... don't get me wrong--there was plenty of good stuff for the boys to do around here, and they played like a bunch of rough-necks the entire afternoon!



 I love this picture of Chris ...

 Isn't this a nice picture of Matthew?

 HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY KAITY-GIRL!

No comments: