Sunday, June 17, 2018

 Thursday evening, June 14:  After our McDonald's meal, we went to "Kaity's Park" so that she could show Brendan where she plays sometimes!
 Kaity was SO excited. We spent a very fast 35 minutes with Kaity showing Brendan every little thing. She and Brendan had motorcycle toys (from their happy meals) that they zoomed all over the playground.
I let them run and play. Believe me, by this time I was pretty worn out! I just followed behind, snapping pictures when I could.

 This is such a pretty park!
 I love these pictures of Matt and Brendan!

 Kaity's "bumpy" slide. If you go too fast down it, you really FEEL it on your bottom!
 So glad we could do this tonight ...

 After we took Kaity and Matt home, it was time to take Brendan home as well. Waiting for us, was this baby ... who is due to be a BIG BROTHER in just six days ... oh my!
Precious Aidan, you are loved.

No comments: