Monday, January 11, 2021

January 10 A few more Rockford pictures

Sunday Afternoon:  I'm so glad Emma and I drove out to Rockford this afternoon. There was zero sun shining, so it was gray, gray, GRAY ... but it was still such a pretty afternoon.



I probably took close to 100 pictures of the swan (see previous post), as well as a few pictures of Emma. Below, she is telling me NOT to take pictures of her taking pictures !!!
On the overlook at the Rockford Dam ...


The sound of the water here is ... amazing.




We warmed our very cold hands at various bonfires ...
I had forgotten about this caboose! I think in days past, it used to be a used book store!

I would have taken more pictures, but we were too cold and Emma was about OUT of patience with me at this point. It was a good day, though, for which I am truly thankful.
 

No comments: