Wednesday, May 19, 2021

May 18 = 3-ring circus

Tuesday:  There was really nothing unusual about our day today, except with potty-training Aidan, helping him setup a train layout, trying to give my undivided attention to Brendan (who was meticulously explaining Minecraft, loudly, to me for about five hours), feeding them at about two hour intervals (because Aidan only eats two bites of anything and then gets hungry shortly afterwards), and Erin being extra tired and needing more cuddle time ... it seemed like a regular three-ring circus around here. We DID watch another Winnie-the-Pooh video, which gave me about an hour of relatively less activity ...

I went to the library Monday and checked out a few books for the kiddos to enjoy today. I was excited to show Brendan the MINECRAFT combat handbook (published by Mojang) that I checked out especially for him. He devoured this little book throughout the day, which at least was interesting for him! 
Erin usually wanders around the house getting out as many toys as possible and then showing each one to me ... "Yook, Gwamma Carol .... Yook!" 



This is Erin telling me that Gregory Callaghan is ONE ...



Aidan did super on his potty training today ... zero accidents while at my house! Yay, Aidan! 

Dylan and Kelly are still looking for a house--they are definitely squished for space in the house where they live ... so I am praying for the right house, at the right price, at the right time. It would be so nice if it included a fenced-in yard for the kiddos to be able to play outside without such concern and constant supervision. Please Lord.


No comments: