Friday, May 28, 2021

May 27 To the park with KT!

Thursday:  Tuesday when I was here with the "other" grandchildren (!!), I knew I would have to tell Kaity that the playground was finished ... and I knew we would HAVE to check it out today! I was right too. Kaity was 100% for it!

I actually got to get a better look at things today since I was only responsible for the safety of ONE child (as opposed to THREE). Kaity showed me a bunch of stuff that I hadn't noticed on Tuesday. First of all, this little musical gadget, which plays a few pretty tunes!
I also did NOT see this spinning mirror ... 
And just TWO days ago, there were ZERO climbing holds on these walls! Now there are probably 100! It's not a difficult climbing wall due to the fact that there are so many holds and they are not unreasonably spaced. Kaity climbed it in two seconds!


But then ... Kaity was born part monkey I think.
Kaity loved this climbing apparatus. I knew she would!


I love this picture of you, Kaity.

Kaity climbed to the top as quick as a wink!


It was windy and chilly outside ... 




I did a little bit of climbing too! I might be an old lady, but I'm not totally UNfit to climb--and this is not difficult climbing--plus, I love heights.



Here Kaity is again at the top. She had me pretend that Blueberry was climbing too ...



Just about the oddest slide ever ...


Oh! And tonight was Kaity's LAST swim class until September. I decided we should take the summer off. I'll use that monthly fee to do other summer activities, and then hopefully, we'll return in the fall. Kaity worked hard on her dolphin kick tonight, and I think she showed a lot of improvement. 

Kaity sure has enjoyed her swim class. I'm very thankful we were able to do this together this year!

No comments: