Monday, May 31, 2021

May 29 Kaity, Matey, Charlie & Sweetie

Saturday:  Kaity and I came home from swimming and enjoyed a yummy hotdog dinner with watermelon and other good stuff. Matey decided he "owned" my piece of melon ...


Isn't Matey the cutest bird ever?
Kaity was cracking up because everytime I leaned in to take a bite, Matey would squack at me and scold me for getting in his way!
Kaity got Charlie out to play. We had watched Darci Lynn with her puppets (on Youtube) and Kaity decided to try a little ventriloquism herself!
Look at how happy she is with this little puppet!

Kaity, Kaity, Kaity! 

We turned on "Happy" so that Kaity and Charlie could do a dance routine ... it was an absolute scream.
Kaity keeps excellent rhythm (not at all surprising) and is a very good dancer ... she was super good at manipulating Charlie to do dance steps with her. Kaity kills me.

Sweetie-Pie was entertained for awhile too. 
We really had a nice time together Saturday. Kaity was ... IS ...
... completely PRECIOUS.
 

No comments: