Wednesday, May 26, 2021

May 25 Emma's graduation card

I worked ALL DAY Monday on this card for Emma ... because it had to be JUST RIGHT! I like how it turned out and I hope she does too.

The second half of Emma's junior year, and all throughout her senior year, COVID has been a wrecking ball to normalcy and has made education extremely difficult. Emma's class of 2021 lost out on a lot of fun stuff because of repetitive quarantining, "social distancing", on-line learning, cancelled sports, dances, parades ... I think people under-estimate how devastating it has been for the kids who had to live through this. I think the struggle was REAL ... I have a lot of admiration for those who stuck it out and made it to the end.

I'm proud of YOU, Emma! COVID wasn't your only battle or only heartache or only loss this last 18 months. My heart is full of thankfulness to the Lord for seeing you through and making this day possible.




Thank You, dear Lord--thank You so much for helping Emma to complete everything she needed to do in order to graduate. Thank You for listening to me asking You over and over again to be WITH her. Thank you so much.
 

No comments: