Saturday, May 29, 2021

May 28 It's Dylan's Birthday!

Friday:  I asked Dylan if I could take him out to lunch today to celebrate his birthday. He agreed! So I drove downtown to his place of employment at noon and we walked over to One Trick Pony/The Corner Bar and had their luncheon special--we both chose the fish sandwich with American fries. It was SO yummy. Dylan also got a free dessert because of it being his birthday--a piece of chocolate cheesecake. I haven't had a one-on-one with Dylan for a very long time. It was wonderful ... just to sit across the table from him, look at his handsome smiling face, and actually have conversation that was uninterrupted (by little ones) and meaningful. So thankful for this time with you, Dylan.

This is the birthday card that I made for Dylan this year. I know it might SEEM a bit weird--but actually many of my cards seem that way I suppose--but I was just reflecting on Dylan's family and his part as a dad when I picked out these pictures and words for him.







I love you so much, Dylan James. 


No comments: