Wednesday, May 26, 2021

May 25 At my house

Tuesday:  My time today with these grands will be shorter than usual because Emma is graduating from high school tonight (YES! YES! YES!!!) and she has requested pictures before the ceremony begins. So these kiddos will be dropped off to Dylan today at 4PM instead of 5:30PM.

I love (truly) having the children play here. They are happy and comfortable, and I usually have enough toys/books to keep everyone happy.

Here is Erin making herself perfectly at home with a book ... she will one day be an excellent reader as she has been read to all of her little life! She LOVES books--actually, all of these kiddos love books. I'm so thankful for that.

And here is Aidan working on the railroad ... he is getting better and better at making a train layout without any assistance whatsoever. He really gets a lot of enjoyment out of this.

Brendan had a LOT of fun with Matey today. ALL the kiddos did! Matey was kind of in the middle of anything/everything we did all afternoon!



Matey was particularly playful today and even "posed" for quite a few pictures.




... which cracked dear Aidan up completely.
All of the children continue to LOVE LOVE LOVE the Magnatiles and Magna-Quibix toys ...


Our time together went super fast ... before I knew it, it was time to hussle them into the car and drive them back to their house. Erin and Aidan fell fast asleep on the drive home. Brendan read portions of the Minecraft Encyclopedia out loud to me as I drove. It was a very good day!


No comments: