Wednesday, May 26, 2021

May 25 Lots and lots of graduation pictures

Tuesday evening:  So ... the day finally arrived! NO MORE high school for my dear Emma. I'm so glad for her! Here are a bunch of pictures I took during the evening. I'm going to do a separate post for the actual ceremony pictures.

This is Emma at her house, just before we left for the high school ...

It was VERY windy and the cap was difficult to adjust so that it wouldn't blow off her head ...

Here she is adjusting her cap (and her bangs) and then I shot a bunch of pictures--some of which I really really like.















It's difficult for me to pick a favorite! But I DO especially love Emma's smile in this next picture ...








This is Emma with her close friend, Krista, who is salutatorian of the senior class. She is a really nice person and Emma and she have been friends for the last few years.
Little Kaity-Girl came to the graduation all dressed up ... with pink streaks in her hair! Jesse and Kaity and I were so proud to be here to see Emma graduate.
The following pictures were taken after the entire ceremony was over. These are her dear friends: Melanie and Sarah.

I cannot remember the name of this friend of Emma's!

Emma with her official high school diploma!

YAY! So proud of you, Emma! 
 

No comments: