Monday, May 3, 2021

May 2 A brief jaunt at Kruse Park

Sunday afternoon:  As we pulled into the parking lot at Kruse Park, Emma announced that she would stay IN the car while I took a few pictures. This was completely agreeable--particularly because it was cold enough that I knew I wouldn't take very long ...

Kruse Park is a dog-friendly beach with lots of rules for your animals (as far as keeping the beach clean), but still a very welcoming beach for dogs and their owners. So dogs to show up in a few of these pictures.
It's a very lovely spot. Pere Marquette Beach is within sight--it's to the north about 1-2 miles.








I walked further to the south than I ever have--mostly because bugs are not quite awake yet--and also, because the dune grass isn't very high yet and I could actually SEE a pathway and followed it for a little bit. What a beautiful afternoon! I love Lake Michigan so much.
 

No comments: