Wednesday, May 5, 2021

May 4 Fun pictures of these kiddos

Tuesday: Tuesdays are pretty high energy days around here, so I try to prepare the house and a few extra activities we can do in advance. I do have a LOT of toys, and thankfully these are toys that are good for building and pretending and playing with week after week. I am super thankful for toys! Aidan never fails to work on a train layout every week ...

Erin wanders around each room of my house gathering little odds and ends that she plays with, drops ... and then goes on to the next thing! She really enjoys all of my puppets, especially the finger puppets.
I love this picture SO MUCH of Brendan. Look! He is looking me right in the eye, like he used to do when he was a little boy. He did very well at my house today and even interacted more with Aidan and Erin. I was super happy for him.
Erin loves "Sweetie" the shark, as well as my "noculars" ...
I might have to get her a pair of binoculars for her birthday (in June).
"Curly-Top" working on his building projects ... he had something going in each room of my house.




Erin and I played a few games of MEMORY. She did really well with this game!
"Where is the match, Gwamma? Oops! No match!"

There are times (still) when I could absolutely eat this child up ...
Mr. Aidan was into more of his funny faces today ... poor kiddo ... he is probably so sick to death of me snapping pictures of him.


We spent some fun time with Play-Doh this afternoon. Everyone seemed to have enough Play-Doh toys to keep them busy for awhile.






We played a very fun game called: "Riddle Moo This!" [Learning Resource] that I checked out from our library. Each child has a buzzer with an animal sound (mooooo, cock-a-doodle-doo!, neighhhhhh, woof woof!) and then there are little cards with three clues to a riddle and the answer. I read the cards to these three hilarious children ...
Aidan and Erin just hit their buzzers without stopping, no matter what clue we were on. If I would point to Erin and ask her the answer, she would (without fail) reply: "COW!" and then Brendan and I would absolutely crack up.
Look at her facial expressions ... isn't she something?
The riddles were too difficult for Erin and Aidan--although they DID like hearing the answers--but the riddles were too easy for Brendan--but he managed to really enjoy playing the game.




I loved this time spent with the children today. Thank you, Lord, for giving me the strength and Your grace to enjoy these dear kiddos today. 

No comments: