Saturday, October 13, 2007

Look what I found!

I've been editing my picture files these last few days, and look what I found! An 8-second movie of Andrew and Jackson at Grand Haven (from July 2007)! I didn't even realize that I MADE a video that day! I thought I'd try to upload it like all of you super-bloggers seem to do so easily, and it worked! I wish I had known how easy this was all summer long, and on our most recent trip to Texas! This was made NOT with my new video camera (which I have no idea how to use yet), but with that little Kodak one that I carry around with me -- and it doesn't do audio -- but watch this little video and notice how much Andrew and Jackson look so much like each other!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Great little video. I didn't know that you took it either, how fun! So with all your "free" time now are you reading on how to use your video camera?

Anonymous said...

Aunt Bree

Duh NO!!!