Monday, October 27, 2008

Pictures have been inserted ...

This afternoon I quickly added some pictures to three prior posts: (1) The other side of the mountain (Sunday, 10/19); A quiet day at home (Monday, 10/20); and (3) Our last day in El Paso (Tuesday, 10/21). Other than unpacking (kind of), sorting piles of laundry, and looking through 3+ weeks of mail (mostly junk), we haven't accomplished much of anything all day. Oh well. I guess it's time to rest! :)

During this three weeks, Mr. Jones and I took a combined 2200+ pictures. I have a lot of editing to do, but my computer has a lot of issues right now. Adam gave us some good suggestions to try ~ but Mr. Jones is going to have to be the computer technician ~ hopefully, he'll solve what's ailing my poor computer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi: The pictures are so good and
the kids look exactly natural and
having the best times. You caught
their natures perfectly. Love them.

Sabrina said...

I went back and looked at all the new pictures last night but my computer wouldn't let me post a comment... :( I love the pictures you got though- such sweet smiles and so much fun! Thanks for posting them. Rest up now and take it easy!