Sunday, February 16, 2014

Friday morning pictures ...

I got a surprise call early Friday morning … could I watch Brendan for a little while so that Dylan could go into work and Kelly could help to deliver a baby? Certainly! Little Fellow arrived at around 8:30 in the morning. He was still a little bit "down" from his cold, and he wasn't too sure about his mama leaving him, but we got along just fine.
I had to kind of dig around and come up with some "new" distractions for Brendan since he had just been over on Wednesday and played with just about everything in the house. 
Little Bear got taken all around my
Beach House in a tiny tin pail ... 


Same picture as above, altered with Photoscape
using Colored pencil, then watercolor effect ...

 Thankfully, I have a lot of STUFF that Brendan finds interesting. He played for the longest time on the kitchen floor with little odds and ends ...
Brendan knows where I keep my emergency
flashlight beside my bed ...



 He studied every little thing he could about making this little light shine, and then moved on to tucking my baby doll into bed ...
Meanwhile, Kelly helped to successfully deliver a baby girl … after many long hours of labor. I had to take Brendan back to his house to meet up with another caregiver by mid-afternoon because I had to prepare for my other grandkids, who were coming over later in the afternoon. It's always fun to be with Brendan, though!

No comments: