Monday, February 3, 2014

It's Little Fellow's birthday today!

I've taken a crazy amount of photos of Brendan … since he has been born! But I think (!) that most grandma's do the same! Here are some of my favorites from his second year of life.
February 2013
Dylan and Brendan
Early March 2013
A very proud and happy
WALKING baby Brendan
Daring baby Brendan
determined to walk UP the slide
Darling Little Fellow at the playground
at Leisure Village 


 These photos of Brendan swinging make my heart happy every time I see them!
Brendan, adoring his mama …
always.
A close-up of that adoring little face …
he loves his mama


Brendan, exploring my little Beach House … he loves to play here! 


Brendan has so many cute facial expressions … he's a photogenic baby! 
Whatcha thinkin' little man?
You have the sweetest little face,
BRENDAN! 
Somewhere, I think it was in June, Brendan got his first haircut … which really changed his appearance and almost … but thankfully NOT entirely, changed his chunky little baby-self into a … BOY … but I refuse to acknowledge that he is still not a baby. The following few pictures are of him playing at the Children's Garden over at Meijer's Garden.




This next picture is one of my very favorite … such a cutie-pie dude ... 

A very hot day over at my house … too hot
for clothing almost.
Our musical baby ...
With his adoring daddy ...


Exhuberant sliding over at
Townsend Park in August
Laughing at his goofy grandma and
her camera ...
Those kissable cheeks! 
That very rare "pouty" face …
Brendan is not usually a pouty baby 
Christmas day, opening his presents ...
Showing me his PIGGY finger puppet …
I wonder who bought this for him? !!! 

Skeptical Brendan playing with his
happy and rowdy older cousins ... 
Seriously, Grandma?!!
You have millions of pictures of me already
!
That's a lot of pictures, but I have so many to choose from! 

I love this little person, and I marvel at the grace of God to gift all of us with his life … what a treasure he is! 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRENDAN!

No comments: