Thursday, February 27, 2014

Brendan is quite an irresistible little person ...

So … what grandma could resist a little face as adorable as this? With cheeks THIS kissable! And such expressive eyes! I know … I've been in love with this little guy for a very long time … and it's quite acceptable because I get to be this little cutie's grandma!

Thursdays have become laundry day at the Beach House, and I'm so thankful because that means at least ONE day per week I get to be with this little fellow and his mama. 
Brendan was his usual sweet and curious self today … he managed to climb up and sit on my table today ...
 And he enjoyed exploring my refrigerator too ...

 Brendan really really wanted to reach all the way through my refrigerator and turn the dial at the back … he was stretching with all of his might but just could NOT reach all the way!
 And the Matchbox cars got a pretty good playing-with today as well ...


But mostly, he just wandered around … climbing and examining every little thing he could possible get his hands on. He managed to push and poke every single button on my boom box … he was very pleased.

No comments: