Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I can't get enough of this little fellow ...

My (!!) beautiful Brendan and his mama came to see me today. I was so glad to have their company! Kelly had a few errands to run, so Brendan and I played here and did some laundry together. Mmm … I just love your little face so much, Brendan!
Standing on my bed, reaching up to
turn on my light.
 Brendan had a cough and a bit of a runny nose today, but he didn't let it get him down. He was just as sweet as ever. 
Who knew a small plastic bowl could be so much fun?
We did all of our usual things today, Brendan and I ~ we listened and danced to pretty music, we tried out all of our instruments, we turned on every light in my house, we did a little building and tool work … and just had a great time. 


 We even zoomed around in one of my laundry baskets for a little while. On the count of three ~ 1-2-3 … GO!!

 This small person was delighted with everything we did!
Brendan, correctly using a wrench (?)
on the tool cart ...
Concentrating hard on his tools ... 
 But then it was time for a little chillaxin on his favorite soft, cushy chair ...
Seriously, grandma?!
Don't you already have a million pictures of me?!
Unbelievable and very ridiculous …
but I love you anyway, Grandma!

No comments: