Saturday, November 29, 2014

How could Christopher be eleven already?!!!

Today is Christopher's 11th birthday. He is having a party over at his house as well as a sleepover tonight with a few of his friends. I stopped over this afternoon to give him a birthday hug, but I didn't get any pictures of him at the time. 
I snapped the picture above last weekend, of Christopher wearing his LIONS shirt … which was one of the gifts I bought for him. He was very pleased with it. It sure seems like last week, however, that Chris was this little smiling kiddo ... 



Aren't those fun pictures of Chris? He is a beautiful boy, and I love him so much.

 Since Christopher LOVES football, I thought I should at least include a few of him in his football uniform for his birthday post ...
 Chris got to play rocket football for the first time this year, for 5th grade, Comstock Park. 
 Chris says he wants to play football all through school and hopefully even play college ball … and then … who knows? Maybe professional ball too!

Christopher loves the great outdoors … here he is hunting crayfish over at Townsend Park … one of our favorite places. 
 I love your smile, Christopher! We have so many nice memories together.


I did snap a picture of the birthday cake his mama ordered for him … nice job, Diana!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTOPHER!

1 comment:

Greg Carlson said...

Awww! Chris looks adorable in the photos. It's nice to see him enthused about a sport. Football may be considered a common sport, but to be so passionate about it, like you said he is, can be pretty hard to come by in a boy surrounded by technology. In any case, Happy 11th Birthday to him! Thanks for sharing that! All the best! :)

Greg Carlson @ Head Case Company