Saturday, November 8, 2014

So much joy!

Dylan and Kelly had a date at the symphony last night and I got to come over and be the care-giver for Little Fellow! They said that he had been asking for the train movie for quite awhile … good thing I brought it with me!
We played first, but only briefly, because Brendan kept asking me … IMPLORING me, for the train movie. So … I told him that as soon as he used the potty, we could watch it! Wow. Did he ever FLY into the bathroom to complete that task! He just absolutely loves this movie.


 Michal had to join us for our cuddle and movie time. Below, Brendan is showing Michal all the pictures on the back of the DVD case ...


 Yikes. This kid is SO sweet!


 I think this little face is Brendan responding to a comment Michal had made (in his own special voice) about how much he loved the movie too ...


 And below, Brendan is further explaining something to his little doll friend ...



 These two are real buddy-buddy!





 These expressions are … priceless!

This movie is MINE, Grandma …
and you can't have it back!
Well … maybe for Christmas, Little Fellow! P.S. After the movie was over, we played Brio blocks for almost two hours. Brendan was very content to build train cars and tunnels with these blocks. I even made a lighthouse for him with a rotating light. However, I had put away my camera for the night and did not get it back out!

No comments: