Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Kaity-Girl is stealing my heart ...

I picked Kaity up Monday afternoon and we went over to Wahlfield Park to play. It's just up the road on Alpine from where they live, a straight shot! I brought a few sand toys in my car as well as a few snacks.
I love to dig in the dirt, don't you? Kaity does too. She likes to play with trucks, just like I used to do when I was a little person.
Her mama had gotten a new dress for her with little kittens all over it. Kaity was so pleased to wear it.
Isn't she a cutie? I love her soft hair.
We ate our snacks under the pavilion where it was cool and shady.
Kaity was trying to show me how far away she could get. I think she thought it might bother me that she was walking so far away, but I was not one bit bothered.

Sometimes dresses and playgrounds are not the best match ... Katie's dress impeded her ability to climb--she finally gave it up.

Love you, little Kaity-girl. You are very close to my heart.

No comments: