Sunday, December 18, 2016

More of our winter wonderland ...

It has been astoundingly gorgeous around here for the past two weeks. It is almost too much for me at times--seriously! The pure beauty of fresh show ... outlining trees, fences, wild grass, fields ... 

 I found a new little area to explore about a week ago. I was walking just beyond where I live and found a little opening in a fence (yes!), so I walked on through and took a few pictures.
 A beautiful deer bounded past me ... I was so shocked I didn't even aim my camera at her!
 Here is the "gap" in the fence that allowed room for me to most likely trespass on my neighbor's property ...
 These following pictures are from Townsend Park ... one of my favorite places, no matter what season in Michigan ... it's just the loveliest spot ever.


 And this is the view from my "deck" on my little house ...
 And the front of my house ... sure wish I had taken down the flower boxes before all of this snow arrived ... sigh ...

No comments: