Monday, August 28, 2017

Sixty-Four !!

August 22:  I am 64 today and celebrated my birthday with Dylan, Kelly, Brendan and baby Aidan. They took me out to eat at a little Mexican place not far from where they live. We had a good dinner, yummy actually.
 Aidan has grown so much in the last month! He is 5.5 months now and almost crawling. He is cutting two bottom teeth and feels a little miserable about it, but he is a very pleasant little person no matter what.

We hung out for awhile over at their house and just relaxed with the kiddos. 



 I can't believe I was with these guys for a few hours and did not snap a single picture of Brendan. This is a first, for sure. Please know, however, that Brendan was sitting beside me enjoying our time together.

This beautiful sleeping baby. So precious.

I had fun reading to Brendan tonight. Kelly posted some pictures over on FB, but it isn't as easy to copy and steal pictures from that site anymore! Shucks. Anyway, we read a Seuss story about Thidwick the Moose and had a darling stuffed Thidwick to animate the story for us. Brendan was so pleased. And THEN I got to tuck Brendan in for the night. We read The Fly Guy inside his bed tent and laughed together the whole time. 

No comments: