Friday, March 21, 2008

Time for play ...

Out front of the Lodge @ Fort Bliss

I got up bright and early so that I could take a quick walk this morning, but then we zoomed on over to Diana's to have some fun . We played long and hard today. I have beautiful pictures of the children, but Blogger is being a pain and will have absolutely NOTHING to do with loading a single one of them! I have waited and re-tried and done everything imaginable, to no avail.

So what did we do today? Since grandpa and I were pretty tired of being in the van after traveling for four days, we decided to just play around the house and on base today. There are a few beautiful playgrounds not too far away, so we went over there and played for about an hour. The sun was wonderfully HOT today, so I was as happy as a clam! But we had to be careful about the little kiddos getting sunburned as well.


Playground Pictures!
Emma has a beautiful smile, even without her two front teeth!
Matthew and Chris in their safari-type hats
climbing up the chain ...

I love Chris's enthusiasm!We found a plastic egg buried in the sand ...

Matthew really really loves slides ...
It's practically ALL Matthew wanted to do ...
Thankfully, there were LOTS of different slides!
Emma doing a wheelie ...

We also made a lot of beautiful pictures and worked on some foam stickers and coloring. We made a nice dinner together, with the children's help, played at another playground, made huge bubbles outside, and then it was bathtime and time for bed!

We have a big day planned for tomorrow, starting with Christopher's karate class. We'll be gone most of the day, so we decided to get some rest so that we would have enough energy to have fun tomorrow. I really wanted to show you the pictures of the children today ... Well, here are only a few (but not the best) because it's the next morning ... it has taken a half hour just to upload four pictures, and I just deleted (accidently) a real cute one of Matthew! I'm going to just quit while I'm ahead and try this another time ...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi: This for the info and cute
pictures. I am a real novice at the
computer, ask Diana. mom and dad hand

P.S. We got dumped with a load of
snow here yesterday, Friday. We
thought a would be a lite dusting.
Instead, another big snow, but temps.
are up in the 30s , so I hope it melts.

Sabrina said...

Sorry to hear about the problems with blogger... I know how much you wanted to post the pics and everything. I hope you guys had a great day today! Our day was a complete 180 degrees different than the last few days- much happier since everyone's healthy again.