Monday, July 19, 2010

A few pictures of our day ...

We got to spend a few more hours today with Emily and baby Jeremiah ... so I thought I'd post a couple of pictures to show you! Look at Jeremiah's cute little face!
Jeremiah and Grandpa Jones were playing peek-a-boo under the train table ...
Jeremiah has a very cute giggle when he is amused ...
But I've only heard him laugh right out loud when he is right next to his favorite person ... Emily!
We did our usual play stuff that we do with all of the grandbabies ... trains, cars, puppets ... it's a regular toy factory over here ...

Jeremiah liked our push cart. He has very strong little arms and legs, and he is up and ready to ... run!
He was seriously attempting to find the right notch to fit this star into on the shape and sort side of this toy ... he almost had it!
Jeremiah and Emily did a little dance for us ...
Emily fed Jeremiah his dinner and then Grandpa Jones fed him a whole bowl (small) of ice cream. I neglected to take any pictures of that event! Jeremiah decidedly LIKES ice cream, like a good baby should!

We're counting down and are now at 12 days away from Dylan and Kelly's wedding. Emily has been asked to "do hair" for Kelly and a few others. She practiced doing my hair in an "updo" today. She didn't have all of her beautician equipment with her, but she did a real nice "do" on my hair ... except I'm not sure about it ... my neck is too LONG without any hair on it! Ah well, I have a few days to decide about it ...

No comments: