Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's number four for Adam and Emily!

Four years already! It doesn't seem possible that it was four summers ago that our Adam and Emily got married ...
I have three CD's of wedding pictures they burned for us so that I could make a beautiful wedding album out of it to keep with all of our other albums ... but I STILL have not gotten pictures printed and into an album! I need to do that!

"The man who finds a wife finds a treasure and receives favor from the LORD." Proverbs 18:22

"Parents can provide their sons with an inheritance of houses and wealth, but only the LORD can give an understanding wife." Proverbs 19:14

I've been reading through the Proverbs and especially liked these two verses!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Adam and Emily! Praying that this year you will love each other deeper than ever before and that you will know and rejoice in God's unfailing LOVE for you!

No comments: